First, we’ll go through some typical Netflix troubleshooting strategies to assist you in resolving issues on your end.
We’ve found a collection of 10 common Netflix Error Codes, as well as suggested remedies for them, below.
Netflix Error Codes
|11800||Device or connectivity issue||Clear app data; check the connection|
|NW 2-5||Connectivity issue||Troubleshoot internet connectivity|
|UI-800-3||Connectivity issue||Sign out, reinstall the app, restart your device|
|UI-113||Update information on your Netflix||Visit Netflix.com or Refresh your device|
|100||iOS device issue||Sign out, reinstall the app, restart your iOS device|
|H7361-1253-80070006||Browser issue||Refresh your browser or use a different browser|
|S7111-1101||Browser issue||Visit netflix.com/clearcookies|
|0013||iOS device issue||Sign out, reinstall the app, restart your iOS device|
|10008||iOS device issue||Restart your iOS device|
|10025 or 30103||Out of date application||Restart your device|
You may also experience error m7111-5059 while streaming which is among the most common Netflix error.
Netflix Troubleshooting Tips
If you’re having difficulties with generic Netflix Error Codes, try the following basic troubleshooting steps:
- Use a computer to access Netflix. If you’re having issues with a device other than a computer, go to Netflix.com on a laptop or desktop computer. If you encounter Netflix Site Error on Netflix.com, it means that there is a problem with the Netflix service and you must wait for them to solve it.
- Check to see whether your network allows schools; streaming videos, hotels, and public Wi-Fi connections do not. If you don’t have direct access to your modem or router, ask the person or department in charge of your network if streaming is permitted.
- Disable any unblocker, proxy, or VPN software you are using. Netflix restricts any users that connect using VPNs, unblockers, or proxies to guarantee that these services and tools are not used to circumvent region-locked content. If you live in an area where Netflix is available but use a VPN for privacy or work, you must disable it in order to stream Netflix.
- Check to see whether your internet connection is fast enough to stream video. If your device has a web browser, try browsing a website like Netflix.com to ensure that your internet connection is operational.
Test your connection speed to verify if it satisfies Netflix’s basic minimum streaming requirements of 0.5 Mbps, 3.0 Mbps for standard definition video, and 5.0 Mbps for high definition video.
- Change your internet connection or enhance your Wi-Fi signal. Even though your internet connection appears to be adequate, you may be experiencing network issues.
- Reboot all of your devices, including the streaming device, modem, and router.
A reboot may sometimes be beneficial, so try the following options:
- Turn off and disconnect each gadget for roughly a minute.
- Reconnect the gadgets and turn them back on.
- Make sure that any gadgets that have a sleep or standby mode are truly turned off.
10 Common Netflix Error Codes and How to Fix Them
What is Netflix Error Code 11800
Netflix Error Code 11800 occurs when there is difficulty while you play your selected material on a mobile device.
The error code is usually escorted by two messages:
“When you play this item, an error occurs. Please try again later, or choose a distinct item. For additional information, visit www.netflix.com/support.”
“Unable to play the title. Please retry later.”
This means that the fact on your device is not updated or corrupted and it needs an update. This mistake is most commonly seen on an Apple device such as an iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV.
How to fix Netflix Error Code 11800:
Restarting your device is the simplest approach to resolve this problem. This should clean away any previous Netflix app data and permit you to refill your content.
What is Netflix Error Code NW 2-5
Netflix error code NW 2-5 often indicates difficulty with internet connections. further, you will likely see the following message:
An error has occurred on Netflix. In Z seconds, I’ll try again.
How to fix Netflix Error Code NW 2-5:
Check to see if you connect your gadget to the internet. If you’re using Wi-Fi, try to enhance your connection or switch to Ethernet.
What is Netflix Error Code UI-800-3
Netflix Error Code UI-800-3 appears if you use a device such as a Blu-ray player, Roku box, gaming console, smart TV, or Amazon Fire Stick. It means that the information on your device is out of the current and needs to be updated.
How to fix Netflix Error Code UI-800-3:
This is easily fixed by rebooting your smartphone. If this does not work, you may try logging out of Netflix and then signing back in. Finally, if none of the above works, detach the device from your network, restart your router, and rejoin your device.
What is Netflix Error Code UI-113
The Error Code UI-113 typically specifies that you need to update the information saved on your gadget by Netflix.
How to fix Netflix Error Code UI-113:
You can fix it by visiting Netflix.com on a computer to ensure if Netflix is operational. If that works, then refresh your device’s data and try again.
What is Netflix Error Code 100
Netflix Error Code 100 occurs if you are using Apple TV, iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. It happens because you need to refresh certain information on your device.
Here’s what you should do to fix Netflix Error Code 100:
- Sign out of your Apple TV account, sign back in, and then try again.
- Restart your Apple TV by disconnecting it for two minutes, connecting it back in, turning it on, and then opening Netflix.
- Delete and reinstall the app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
What is Netflix Error Code H7361-1253-80070006
Netflix Error code H7361-1253-80070006 often indicates that the software in your browser is not updated.
How to Fix Netflix Error Code H7361-1253-80070006:
- To begin, try refreshing the page to see whether the video loads. Whether it still does not load, check to see if your browser is up to date. You may alternatively view Netflix using a distinct browser.
What is Netflix Error Code S7111-1101
Netflix Error Code S7111-1101 is triggered by a cookie issue in the Safari browser on Mac machines.
How to fix Netflix Error Code S7111-1101:
- Clear your Netflix cookies by going to Netflix.com/clearcookies.
- The majority of Netflix error codes beginning with S7111, such as S7111-1101, S7111-1957-205040, S7111-1957-205002, and others, are related to cookie issues on Macs, although there are few outliers.
- You may need to manually erase Netflix data from your Mac depending on the precise code.
What is Netflix Error Code 0013
Netflix Error Code 0013 indicates that there is an issue with your Android device’s Netflix data.
How to fix Netflix Error Code 0013:
This can occasionally be handled by switching networks or connecting to Wi-Fi, but most of the time you will need to erase the Netflix app data or reinstall the application.
If you receive a Netflix Error Code 0013 on your Android device, follow these simple troubleshooting steps:
- Change to another network. If you’re connected to your cellular data network, switch to Wi-Fi.
- Change up the television or movie you’re watching.
- Restart your computer or device.
- Clear the data from the Netflix app.
- Delete and reinstall the app.
In certain circumstances, none of these actions will resolve the Netflix Error Code 0013. In some cases, there is frequently an issue with the app that causes it to no longer operate correctly with your smartphone, and you will need to contact the maker of your device.
What is Netflix Error Code 10008
Netflix Error code 10008 mainly refers to network issues with Apple devices.
How to fix Netflix Error code 10008:
If it doesn’t work, reboot your device and resolve any network issues. If you get a Netflix problem on your Apple TV, iPhone, iPad, or iPod, a few simple actions should repair it. Check that your device has already internet-connected and that the connection is strong to stream video.
Then consider the following alternatives:
- Restart your computer or device.
- Sign out and back into Netflix.
- If feasible, switch to a different Wi-Fi network.
What is Netflix Error 10025 or 30103
Netflix Error code 10025 or 30103 is accompanied by a notice that reads, “I am unable to play the title. Please retry later”. This is frequently caused by an out-of-date Netflix app. To begin, try upgrading the Netflix application. If this does not resolve the issue, consider deleting and reinstalling the application.
How to fix Netflix Error Code 10025 or 30103:
This problem can occasionally be resolved if you restart your device.
How to Fix an Unexpected Error on Netflix
One Netflix Error Code that you may see when using Netflix on a web browser is a notification that says, “There was an unanticipated mistake. Please try again after reloading the page.”
How to fix it:
Refresh the page and try again to resolve this. If that doesn’t work, try emptying your browser’s cache and history, as well as restarting your computer.
Why am I getting an error code on Netflix?
Netflix is a fantastic streaming service with a plethora of material available to view on a variety of devices. However, you may occasionally encounter Netflix error codes that cause you to halt your progress.
Netflix has a variety of Error codes that arise as a result of network connectivity, a proxy error, android device faults, network connectivity problem in iPhone, and so on.
Why does my Netflix keep saying error try again later?
If you get an error message that reads “Cannot play title” on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Please retry later.
It typically indicates that a network connection issue is preventing your device from accessing Netflix.
Follow the troubleshooting methods below to resolve the issue.
- Start your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch again.
- Check to see whether your network supports streaming.
- Start your home network again.
- Boost your Wi-Fi signal
- Attempt a different network.
- Reset your connection settings to their defaults.
Is Netflix having problems right now?
If the site is operational but you are unable to access the page, try one of the following solutions:
- Forcing a full site refresh. This may be accomplished by simultaneously hitting CTRL + F5 on your preferred browser (Firefox, Chrome, Explorer, etc.)
- Try alternate URLs like movies.netflix.com or netflix.ca.
- Clear your browser’s temporary cache and cookies to ensure that you are viewing the most recent version of the web page.
Resolve DNS Issues
- A Domain Name System (DNS) associates a website’s IP address (192.168.x.x) with words (*.com) to make it easier to remember, similar to a phonebook for websites.
- This service is often supplied by your Internet service provider.
- Clear your local DNS cache to ensure that you are using the latest recent cache from your ISP.
- For Windows, open Command Prompt and run “ipconfig /flushdns” and press Enter.
- If you can access a website from the workplace or a 3G network but it does not function on your computer, it is a good idea to use a DNS service other than your ISP. Both OpenDNS and Google Public DNS are fantastic.
You should be able to resolve the most frequent Netflix error codes on mobile devices, smart TVs, and online browsers by following these guidelines (including the “Chrome components” error).
If you come across a Netflix problem error that we haven’t included, feel free to ask for assistance in the comments section.