Netflix Error Code U7353 is frequently reported by Windows users. It indicates that you have data on your device that needs an update. It’s a typical problem with the Netflix app when installed via the Microsoft Store. You will get an Error Message accompanied by the following text:
How to fix Netflix Error Code u7353
Below are the easy steps to fix Netflix Error Code u7353:
Restart the browser
The Netflix Error Code U7353-5101 might show in both the Netflix application for Windows 10 and the browser in which you are streaming Netflix. Closing and reopening the application or site is a simple and effective solution. If you’re watching in your browser, make sure to close it. Closing and refreshing the Netflix window may not be sufficient.
Reset the application
Netflix Error Code U7353-5101 is more probable to appear with the Netflix application for Windows 10. If quitting and re-opening the application does not work, you can reset it. Although resetting the app will sign you off your account, your watch history and other account settings will stay unchanged.
- Launch the Settings screen.
- Navigate to the Application section of the settings.
- Drag your mouse to Apps & Features section.
- Tap Advanced Options after selecting Netflix from the list of applications.
- Scroll down and hit the Reset button.
- Open Netflix, login into your account, then choose a movie to watch.
Delete and Reinstall the Application
While a Netflix Windows 10 application reset should resolve this issue, if it occurs, you may delete and reinstall the application.
- Launch the Start menu.
- Navigate to the Application List.
- Locate Netflix and right-tap on it.
- Choose Uninstall.
- Install the application again once it has been removed from Microsoft Store.
Remove Netflix cookies
We can Fix Netflix Error Code U7353-5101 by clearing Netflix cookies.
- Log in to your Netflix account using your browser.
- Navigate to this Netflix settings screen in your browser.
- You will be logged out and your cookies will be wiped.
- When you log in again, you will be able to play items.
Turn off Virtual Private Network
It’s conceivable that Netflix is being slowed by a Virtual Private Network provider. Netflix prohibits a large number of Virtual Private Network providers, so disable the one you’re using before trying to play a title. If you want a Virtual Private Network that is used by thousands of people we recommend ExpressVPN.
After following the method suggested in the article, it is expected that the Netflix Error Code U7353 has been addressed. The solutions offered are easy to use and have assisted many individuals in resolving Netflix Error Code U7353 on their devices. To resolve the issue and restart watching Netflix, carefully follow the guidelines.