Netflix Error Code -14 indicates a problem with network connectivity. If you get an error message on your Android smartphone or tablet that reads,
‘Sorry, we couldn’t connect to the Netflix service. (-14),’ fix it.
It typically indicates that there is an issue with your network connection.
How to fix Netflix Error Code -14
Log out of Netflix
- Press the Menu button at the top left corner / hence the More button in the bottom right corner since in the Netflix app.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Log Out.
- Confirm that you wish to exit.
- Log out, then log back in and try Netflix once more.
On your device, go to Netflix.com
- Go to netflix.com/clearcookies on a computer connected to the same network as your gadget. To log in to your profile, click Log In and then enter your details.
- If you encounter the error NSEZ-403, it means that your account is presently experiencing a connectivity problem with the Netflix service. You may attempt to broadcast again at a later time.
- If you continue to notice NSEZ-403, proceed with the further steps below.
Erase the data from the Netflix application
- Open settings from your computer’s Home screen.
- Choose General.
- Proceed to the next step if this option is not visible to you.
- Choose Applications.
- Customize Applications, Application Manager, or Manage All Applications are the options.
- Proceed to the next step if you don’t see these options.
- Finally, click on the Netflix button.
- If you don’t see Netflix, look under the Downloaded section.
- Choose Storage.
- Proceed to the next step if this option does not appear on your screen.
- Choose Clear Data or Clear Storage, then click OK.
- Restart the application once more.
Try connecting to a different network
- Connecting to a different network that is within your device’s range can be the solution to your problem. Bring your device to a roommate’s or relative’s house and try to stream from there. When your device has access to a cellular network, try utilizing it to connect to Netflix.
- While we don’t recommend broadcasting over a network system as a solution, it’s a good method to determine whether a home network setup issue is preventing you from broadcasting reliably.
- If you can stream via another internet connection, we recommend contacting your system administrators.
Download the Netflix application again
- Launch the Google Play Store application.
- Look for Netflix.
- Select Uninstall after you’ve arrived at the Netflix app store screen.
- NOTE: Deleting the Netflix app will remove any titles you’ve downloaded to your device
- To confirm, click OK.
- When the uninstalling is finished, click Install.
- If the installation is finished, click the Open button.
- Try Netflix once more.