Netflix has a ton of movies and TV shows worth watching and it can be accessed by anyone who has an active subscription. There are so many subscribers all over the world watching Netflix however when you plan to watch videos you may experience sometimes Netflix error code: m7111-5059, Moreover, Incognito mode is among the most common error of Netflix.
Netflix Error Code M7399-1260-00000024, commonly referred to as incognito mode Error Netflix, appears when someone attempts to access Netflix in the incognito mode of a web browser. When incognito mode Error Netflix encounters it displays the following lines:
“Whoops, Something went wrong. Netflix Incognito Mode Error M7399-1260-00000024”
Read the articles for tips and tricks to solve incognito mode Error Netflix which is caused in Chrome.
How to fix incognito mode Error Netflix
Fix incognito mode Error Netflix by the simple troubleshooting steps below:
Delete browser Cache and Cookies
- Open Chrome and hold down the “Ctrl” + “H” buttons at the same time.
- Select “Clear Browsing History” from the drop-down menu.
- Check the “Cookies” and “Cache” options.
- Wait for the details to be erased after clicking the “Clear Info” button.
- Check to verify whether the problem persists after deleting Chrome’s cache and cookies.
Clear Firefox Cache/Cookies:
- Open Mozilla and select the “Menu” option in the upper right corner.
- Choose “Options” from the drop-down menu, then the “Security and Safety” tab from the left pane.
- Scroll to the “Cookies and Site Data” section and click on the “Clear Data” button.
- Check both boxes and press the “Clear” button.
- Wait for the stored cookies and cache to be erased before determining whether the Incognito Mode Error Netflix again occurs while broadcasting on Firefox.
Important: If you’re using another browser, try deleting its information, caches, and cookies.
Allowing Restricted Content
- Open Chrome and select the “Three Dots” icon in the upper right corner.
- Click the “Privacy and Security” option from its left side after clicking on “settings” from the menu.
- Scroll down and pick “Protected Content” after clicking on “Site Settings.”
- To enable the broadcasting of Restricted Content, click the toggle and ensure that both choices are turned ON in this configuration.
- Examine to verify if such Incognito Mode Error Netflix is still visible.
- To access the Run box, press “Windows” + “R” & enter “appwiz.cpl”.
- To remove Chrome from your device, right-click on it in the menu and pick “Uninstall.”
For completely remove Chrome, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Chrome may be downloaded and reinstalled from this page.
- Check to see whether the Incognito Mode Error Netflix has been resolved.
Troubleshooting Guide for Windows 7, 8, & 10 Incognito Mode Errors
Examine the storage capacity
For Windows 7, follow these steps:
- To open the Start menu, press the “Windows” symbol.
- Select “Computer” from the selections on your right.
- A panel listing hard disc devices will appear, presenting all available storage space details. If the maximum capacity is less than 100MB, clear up some space before continuing to watch Netflix.
For Windows 8: steps to follow
- Keep scrolling to the right corner of the page to access the “Charms Bar.”
- Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Tap “Change Device Settings.”
- Select “PC and devices.”
- Choose “Disk Space.”
- If the maximum capacity is less than 100MB, clear up enough space before continuing to watch Netflix.
For Windows 10, follow these steps:
- Open the “Start” menu by tapping the “Windows” symbol.
- Select “Settings” from the choices on the left side of the screen.
- Select “System.”
- Choose “Storage.”
- Check to see whether the maximum capacity is higher than 100MB.
- If it is less than 100MB, you must make some room before streaming Netflix.
If this technique does not work, proceed to the next alternative listed below.
Erase all Web browsers
- Exit all browsers, regular or incognito, even the one you’re now using. Launch a new browser window.
- Login to the Netflix VPN you’re using.
- Consider watching Netflix.
Reboot your device
- Shut it down entirely before restarting it.
- Set up your Netflix VPN.
- Consider watching Netflix.
An alternative to utilizing Netflix’s Incognito Mode
Follow these three steps:
- Download and install PIA.
- Test it out with Netflix to see whether it works.
- If it works, your information should be hidden and untraceable, just as it was in Incognito mode.